|Category||Games, Action, Adventure, Entertainment|
Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
This app may require access to your camera.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
New Quest - Infinity: Chaos
The Black Panther has succeeded in his quest to delay Thanos. After an epic struggle in a cosmic plane of existence, Thanos' Infinity Stones have been plucked from his Infinity Gauntlet and strewn across The Battlerealm once again, but the chaos of their arrival has led to the loss of the Stones in the possession of the Super Heroes of The Contest. Now, with a level playing field, the entire cabal of Marvel Super Heroes is in a race against time to collect the Infinity Stones before Thanos. Unfortunately for them, they are unaware of his mad machinations, and the loyal servants he has sent to stand in their way… Play this new event quest starting April 4th!
The return of the Infinity Stones to The Battlerealm has created chaotic fractures in the fabric of reality and spawned new Crystals and Crystal Shards in the process. These Chaos Rifts draw powerful objects inside them, luring Summoners to lands of untold riches. Collect Chaos Crystal Shards to stabilize the entrances to the Chaos Rifts and claim your treasure, but be wary as these unstable pocket dimensions will only remain open for a short time!
Alliance Quests Update
We will be implementing a smaller-scale refresh to the existing Alliance Quests to shake up strategies and challenges. Each map, and variation thereof if applicable, will have the Mini-Bosses and Minion enemies updated.
Sentry’s true power is based on entering different states defined by his Combo Meter. In an effort to make him more effective while putting a greater focus on skilled play, we wanted to downplay the randomness currently present in the act of entering these different states. We have increased his chance to enter 2 of his states to 100%, and doubled his chance to enter Steadfast Approach, as well as increasing his chance to proc effects from his Special 1 and 2 Attacks to 100%.
• Overpowering Light: Chance to enter with bonus increased from 30% to 100%
• Steadfast Approach: Chance to enter with bonus increased from 30% to 60%
• Absolute Strength: Chance to enter with bonus increased from 30% to 100%
• Special Attack 1: Chance for Fury Increased from 70% to 100%
• Special Attack 2: Chance to Armor Break Increased from 70% to 100%
Bug Fixes and Improvements
• Fixed an issue where restarting the game while downloading content would cause the download to start over
• Fixed an issue where while fighting or using Killmonger, a Reverberation callout will appear while not reflecting damage
• Corrected Killmonger’s Synergy description, and clarified his Special 3 Attack description
• Fixed an issue where Punisher’s Special 3 Attack Description indicated an increase of Damage instead of Attack
• Fixed an issue where blocking attacks did not cause Gambit to lose his Flak Jacket
• Fixed an issue where Mephisto’s Soul Imprisonment debuff would cancel Medusa’s Signature Ability
• Animations have been added to characters in dialogue scenes to enhance quest experience
• Improved True Strike to also bypass Auto-Block
Check out the full list of exciting updates on the MCoC blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news
© 2018 Duke Networks, LLC