|Category||Games, Action, Adventure, Entertainment|
Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
This app may require access to your camera.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
NEW QUEST: Return to the Micro-Realm
With The Battlerealm still in disarray, and the situation only worsening by the actions of thoughtless criminals like the Black ISO Mafia, the Super Heroes of The Contest have spread themselves far and wide to stomp out villainous activity before it can grow to maturity. Returning to the Micro-Realm for an investigation, Ant-Man and The Wasp find a mysterious excavation effort, headed up by the Micro Adaptoids, to collect all the remaining condensed ISO-8 used long ago to create the Genesis Stone. Fighting their way through the legions of tiny opponents, they track down the perpetrator: Ghost! But who is she working for?
NEW CONTENT: Micro-Realms
Micro-Realms appear! Shrink yourself down with new Pym Particle Disks to gain access to the Micro-Realm and explore for exciting rewards!
• Progress as far as you can and earn the best and most useful Rewards for your Alliance, from the highest Milestone you’ve reached with the new Peak Milestone Rewards system!
• Want to know what Buffs and Debuffs are active in your current fight? Tap the Pause button to see more detailed info about which ones you and your opponent currently have
• Tap Smart Select on the Champion Upgrade screen to automatically choose the most efficient ISO-8 to level up your Champion, starting with Class Bonus items
• We’ve made significant adjustments to Alliance Quest Maps 1 through 4 to get new Alliances into the action faster. These changes will make it easier for new Alliances to coordinate and play together.
• We’ve made the distinction between different Reward Brackets clearer in Alliance Wars, so you can easily tell where your Alliance will land, and what you could receive
• Changed the appearance of the Concussion Icon to be unique, as it was also being used by other Debuffs
• Fixed an issue where the highlight around power bars would remain after using a Special 3 Attack
• Ghost Rider’s Damnation will now remove Sabretooth’s Regeneration
• Fixed an issue where Red Hulk would not gain a Heat Charge when purifying the Poison from the Liquid Courage Mastery
• Fixed an issue where AI would freeze during a fight and become unresponsive until hit by the player
• Fixed an issue where Bishop’s Prowess Buffs would not be consumed if his Special Attack is blocked
• Fixed an issue where some Champions could start a new Combination against an Opponent that has been knocked down
• Fixed an issue where the Skill Sentinel was about to purify an Armor Shattered Debuff
• Fixed a text issue with Domino’s Synergy with Cable that stated that the Synergy applies to all Champions on the Team
• Fixed an issue with Masacre’s “Mercs for Money” Synergy Description where it did not state he also started the fight with 1-5 Ignition Charges
• Fixed an issue where Masacre’s “Playing with Fire” Synergy Description incorrectly implied that blocked attacks will also apply Incinerate
• Fixed an issue with Rogue where it was sometimes not possible to chain from a Combo into her Special 1 Attack
• Fixed an issue where some Champions would miss with their first light attack in a combo
• Doctor Strange’s Hoggoth's Wisdom will no longer appear as a buff. It will now appear as a Passive.
• Fixed an issue where Thor (Jane Foster) was incorrectly tagged as a “Large” Champion, instead of “Small”
© 2018 Duke Networks, LLC