by Fitness Guide Inc
Cost: 2.99 USD
|Category||Health & Fitness, Lifestyle|
The “7 Minute Workout” is a research-backed workout program that has become an international hit!
Published in the leading research journal ACSM, and then popularized by the NYT, the “7 Minute Workout” is simple but effective.
Researchers have selected 12 exercises that are performed for 30 seconds with 10 second rest intervals. This high-intensity training with little rest results in higher daily metabolism and is the equivalent of working out for over an hour – for only slightly longer than 7 minutes.
The best part? The exercises are simple to perform, do not require any equipment, and therefore, can be done anywhere! NO MORE EXCUSES.
This app takes this research-proven workout and guides you through the process. Further, it tracks your results, and makes it fun by allowing you to unlock rewards as you continue working out.
App features include:
– stunning design
– both male and female trainers that guide you by video, audio, image and text
– all content is INCLUDED (no additional charges, and no need for internet connectivity)
– track your weight with our weight tracker
– track your activity with our activity calendar
– workout and unlock various achievements
– support for Apple Watch
We are dedicated fitness professionals and app developers. We strive to make the highest quality products – if you have any suggestions, feel free to contact us. Our apps are regularly updated at no charge.
Our latest update introduces many new features including Apple Watch support! If you love using our app, please write us a review on iTunes – our small team LOVES reading what you have to say!
This update brings a slew of improvements:
– new achievement awards to encourage you along your fitness journey
– new bonus exercise pack in case you want to change things up
– Apple watch support
– all images and videos have been remade to improve their quality
– fixed a bug with the workout alarm that would cause the app to crash for some
– fixed various text localization errors
– support for Swedish audio
– you can now reset all of the content and settings
– various design changes
We strive to make the highest quality apps we can for our customers. We feel that’s why customers have made us the top selling fitness app internationally for 2 years running! Thank you! If you have a moment, please, leave us a review on iTunes to encourage others to join the team.
© 2017 Duke Networks, LLC