by Appsolute Inc.
Cost: 1.99 USD
|Category||Photo & Video, Productivity|
Videoshop is an easy video editor with fast editing tools, filters and many other effects for personalizing your videos.
1. Trim: Cut out any unwanted moments. You can also split your videos into multiple clips.
2. Music: Add from your iPod library or Buy Clips from the Videomall.
3. Sound effects: Choose from animals noises, farts, Vine quotes, explosions, laughter, etc.
4. Slow motion (or fast motion): Adjust video or audio speed to slow or fast.
5. Adjust Display: Change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc.
6. Merger: Combine multiple clips into one.
7. Text: Type your own text with color and various fonts.
8. Voice overs: Record your own voice over the video.
9. Animated titles: Introduce your videos with animated titles.
10. Filters: Select from several filters to enhance your videos.
11. Transitions: Choose from 10 transitions to animate between video clips.
12. Photos: Create slideshows easily.
13. Stop Motion: Create claymation videos with stop motion recording.
14. Resize: Rescale your video within the video frame.
15. Reverse: Playback videos in reverse.
16. Copy: Create duplicate video clips.
17. Tilt Shift: Add depth to your videos.
18. Rotate: Rotate your videos in 90 degree angles.
19. Undo: Undo any slippery editing mistakes.
20. Share on Vine, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, Whatsapp or by E-mail.
Note: Videoshop is compatible with iPhone and iPad videos only. Using videos from other platforms may cause instability or crashes.
Also, adding just an enormous amount of content and effects may overwork your phone’s processing power so be modest!
1) Fixed crashing issue when trying to open projects.
2) Transitioning to Ken Burn effects now looks seamless.
3) You can now send crash reports from the Project screen.
4) Crash reports include more useful data.
5) You’re able to EDIT TITLES from the Project screen. Tap on the “…” button.
6) Loading projects with many transitions loads quicker.
7) The Stop-Motion camera bug is fixed.
8) Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Tips & Tricks:
While trimming or modifying speed, if you swipe across the video screen you can move the trim handles more precisely. This helps you pinpoint the timing down to the millisecond! You don’t need to click and drag the handles. Just swipe across the video screen!
Found a bug? E-mail me at [email protected] and tell me the following:
1) iPhone version (5S, 6, 6+, 6S, 6S+, 7, 7+, iPhone8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhoneX)
2) iOS version (8/9/10/11)
3) Steps to make the crash happen.
© 2017 Duke Networks, LLC