by Age of Learning, Inc.
Welcome to ABCmouse.com – the #1 learning program for ages 2-8! You may subscribe to ABCmouse.com from within this app or you can log in to an existing account to get started immediately.
ABCmouse.com is proven to accelerate learning, with children developing early literacy and math skills two to three times faster as a result!
“ABCmouse.com is like taking all the educational products on the market and rolling them into one!”
“My kids absolutely LOVE ABCmouse.com!!! My kids actually look forward to doing ‘school’ now.”
ABCmouse.com offers more than 8,500 fun and interactive learning activities that teach:
• Beginning Science
• …and much more
ABCmouse.com teaches through a variety of interactive learning activities including games, books, animations, songs, art activities, puzzles and offline printables – all of which can be monitored by parents through an innovative Progress Tracker.
ABCmouse.com is a completely safe environment for children – there is no advertising or ability for an external party to contact your child.
• This app offers two membership options: .99/month or .99/year
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
See our full Terms and Conditions at:
New and improved My Room!
Now with a carousel to navigate from room to room and a brand new drawer to hold My Room items, presenting users with a fresh and engaging way to decorate their rooms!
© 2017 Duke Networks, LLC