|Category||Games, Simulation, Family, Entertainment|
Best. Farm. Ever. Welcome to Hay Day, the most popular farming game on mobiles and tablets, number one in 122 countries.
Learn the lay of the land, tend to your crops, and trade goods with neighbors and friends. It’s a real special place where the crops never die even though it never rains. Sharing the farm with our quirky animals only makes things more fun!
PLEASE NOTE! Hay Day is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings. A network connection is also required.
* Grow and customize your farm
* Trade crops and fresh goods with neighbors and friends through your very own roadside shop
* Fulfill orders with your truck and even by steamboat
* Repair your dock and cast your lure to fish the waters
* Build your own town and welcome visitors
Hay Day‘s presentation is fairly cinematic for a mobile game. It’s eye candy. The controls are also smooth, non intrusive, and use the iPhone’s touch screen well.
Watching your crops grow and your twee factories spew out products is a quietly pleasing experience.
5/5 The artwork is phenomenal, clear, missing no details and certainly comical.
5/5 The animals are super cute and nothing ever dies. No pressure if you can’t play for a few days.
5/5 I love this game I play it everyday to build my farm up. I love how it branches out from just a farm to fishing and mining. Overall very fun game 🙂
5/5 Great game. Love the options!! Got this game for my iPad and it out does any other farm game I have played. Wonderful design and thought process.
5/5 A “happy feel good” game! 6 stars from this girl!
Neighbor, are you having problems? Visit https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/hay-day/?l=en or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
Our aMOOzing new update is here, just in time for our 6th birthday!
An easier way to find the right neighbors and neighborhoods!
• Choose tags that best describe your neighborhood, so the right players can find you.
• More emblem options and additional space for your description text.
• The neighborhood UI has a fresh new look.
Community Requested Features / Improvements:
• Blossom Derby: a new way to play is here! Blossom tasks return to the board after being completed, and give more points the more people complete them! Each player can only take each task once, and the tasks have a limited duration after which they’re gone from the board. Collaborate with your neighbors and complete them as often as possible!
• Maggie the builder can now re-install any previous renovations with a huge discount, through the Collection Book. You can also view now other players’ Style & Collection Books while visiting.
• Name your pets and sanctuary animals! Just tap on them. You can also see their names when visiting other players.
• New content: 3 crops (bell pepper, mint and watermelon), new fruit tree (plum tree) and 7 new products.
• 3 new fishing spots.
• You can now request fishing lures from your neighbors.
• Have the Town Hall work exactly like you want it with all new sorting options.
• Various Derby balancing improvements & a change: from now on, players need to complete at least one task in order to receive rewards.
• Upped max in-game friends to 250.
• Improved Friends bar performance.
• Bagful of bug fixes all around.
• With this update we are ending support for iOS7 and iOS8.
Stay tuned for our Birthday celebrations!
© 2018 Duke Networks, LLC