by Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
Cost: 5.99 USD
|Category||Entertainment, Photo & Video|
Apple Design Award winner and App Store Essential – Procreate is the most powerful sketching, painting and illustration app ever designed for a mobile device. This complete artist’s toolbox helps you create beautiful sketches, inspiring paintings, and stunning illustrations anywhere you are. Procreate features ground-breaking canvas resolution, 128 incredible brushes, advanced layer system and is powered by Silica: the fastest 64-bit painting engine on iOS.
Create a canvas and start painting with any of Procreate’s exclusive dual-texture brushes. Use the immediately responsive smudge tool to perfectly blend colour with any brush in your library. With Procreate’s incredibly high-resolution canvases you can print your artwork at massive sizes. Experience the revolutionary selection, transform, and perspective tools built exclusively for multitouch and finish your illustration with stunning cinema-quality effects. Procreate’s powerful and intuitive interface always puts your art in focus.
With a deep range of professional quality features, Procreate has all the power a creative needs.
• Feature Highlights
– Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
– Massive Ultra High Definition canvases, up to 16k by 4k on iPad Pro 12.9″
– Powered by Silica: the fastest 64-bit painting engine
– Stunning 64-bit color
– Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
– Multi-threaded; optimized for iPad’s multiple cores
– 250 levels of undo and redo
– Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
– Connect a keyboard to use shortcuts for advanced features
– Advanced Quick Menu for rapid interface interaction
• Breakthrough Brushes:
– Packed with 128 beautifully made brushes
– Game-changing dual textured brush system
– 35 customizable settings for every brush
– Create your own custom Procreate brushes
– Organize your brushes into your own custom sets
– Import custom brushes and export your own
• Advanced Layering System:
– Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
– Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
– Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
– Access 17 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color Without Compromise:
– 64-bit color for greater accuracy
– Fill your art seamlessly with ColorDrop
– Exact ColorDrop fills with Reference Layers that won’t damage your line work
– Input RGB or hex values for exact color matching
• Dramatic Finishing Effects:
– GPU accelerated for optimum speed
– Perspective Blur (exclusive to Procreate)
– Gaussian and Motion Blurs
– Sharpen and add Noise
– Hue, Saturation, Brightness
– Color Balance, Image Curves, Recolor
• Groundbreaking Video Features
– Relive your creative journey with Procreate’s time-lapse replay
– Broadcast your process live with your favorite streaming service
– Record everything in real time and share it to any connected service
• Sharing and Workflow Integration:
– Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
– Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
– Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF or web ready JPEG
This update fixes a crash for users running older versions of iOS 10. If you hadn’t updated yet: welcome to our smallest update ever!
Jam packed with a single feature: this release is fully optimized for the new iPad Pro’s ProMotion technology with a refresh rate of 120Hz. Procreate feels blazingly fast and silky smooth.
Because we love you even if you don’t have a new iPad Pro, we’ve also included improvements for Adonit users, and support for the Wacom Bamboo Sketch and new Wacom Bamboo Fineline.
Though this update is little, keep your eyes peeled over the coming weeks. We’ve got a very special release coming in the Fall, and we’ll be telling you all about it very soon.
© 2017 Duke Networks, LLC