by Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
Cost: 9.99 USD
|Category||Entertainment, Photo & Video|
Apple Design Award winner and App Store Essential – Procreate is the most powerful sketching, painting and illustration app ever designed for a mobile device, built for creative professionals. This complete artist’s toolbox helps you create beautiful sketches, inspiring paintings, and stunning illustrations anywhere you are. Procreate features ground-breaking canvas resolution, 136 incredible brushes, an advanced layer system, and is powered by Silica M: the fastest 64-bit painting engine on iOS.
Create a canvas and start painting with any of Procreate’s exclusive dual-texture brushes. Use the immediately responsive smudge tool to perfectly blend colour with any brush in your library. With Procreate’s incredibly high-resolution canvases you can print your artwork at massive sizes. Experience the revolutionary selection, transform, and perspective tools built exclusively for multitouch and finish your illustration with stunning cinema-quality effects. Procreate’s powerful and intuitive interface always puts your art in focus.
With a deep range of professional quality features, Procreate has all the power a creative needs.
• Feature Highlights
– Optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
– Massive Ultra High Definition canvases, up to 16k by 4k on iPad Pro 12.9″ and 10.5”
– Powered by Silica M: the fastest 64-bit painting engine
– Stunning 64-bit colour
– Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
– Multi-threaded; optimized for iPad’s multiple cores
– 250 levels of undo and redo
– Continuous auto-save—never lose work again
– Connect a keyboard to use shortcuts for advanced features
– Advanced Quick Menu for rapid interface interaction
• Breakthrough Brushes:
– Packed with 136 beautifully made brushes
– Game-changing dual textured brush system
– 35 customizable settings for every brush
– Create your own custom Procreate brushes
– Organize your brushes into your own custom sets
– Import custom brushes and export your own
• Advanced Layering System:
– Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
– Use Layer Masks for non-destructive editing
– Stay organized by combining layers into Groups
– Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
– Access 17 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color Without Compromise:
– 64-bit color for greater accuracy
– P3 Wide Color support
– Fill your art seamlessly with ColorDrop
– Input RGB or hex values for exact color matching
• Dramatic Finishing Effects:
– GPU accelerated for optimum speed
– Perspective Blur (exclusive to Procreate)
– Gaussian and Motion Blurs
– Sharpen and add Noise
– Hue, Saturation, Brightness
– Colour Balance, Image Curves, Recolor
• Groundbreaking Video Features
– Relive your creative journey with Procreate’s time-lapse replay
– Broadcast your process live with your favorite streaming service
– Record everything in real time and share it to any connected service
• Sharing and Workflow Integration:
– Drag and drop artworks, brushes, and palettes between applications
– Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
– Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
– Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF or web ready JPEG
Here’s a quick update to restore the correct background and title colors to all your swatch palettes.
In case you missed it, here’s what we changed in the last update:
• You no longer need to live on a prayer when importing massive sized JPGs, odd file formats, and obscure PSDs.
• We fixed a crash that sometimes happened if you had an appetite for distortion.
• You can now safely use ‘Add to Procreate’ after choosing questionable files.
• If you’ve purchased the Earth brushes set, they’re now back in black.
• We have improved the Calligraphy Set translations for Italian, French, Arabic or Turkish customers.
• The new Grade slider allows you to soften wet brushes for new effects. Looks so good makes a grown man cry.
• No longer visually age waiting for the Actions menu to open.
• The new Color panel was back-to-front for right-to-left languages.
• Quicklines with Wet Mix brushes now don’t look completely different to the original stroke (no, it won’t do that).
• For first generation iPad Pro customers, you can once again rest your palm without fear of lag bringing you to your sha na na na na knees, knees.
We’re happy to report iOS 11.1 resolves the freezing issue. Huge thanks to all of you that helped diagnose it.
© 2017 Duke Networks, LLC