by Hulu, LLC
Enjoy all your TV in one place with a new Hulu experience – more personalized and intuitive than ever before.
The choice is yours – select a plan featuring Hulu’s entire streaming library, or if you’ve subscribed through Hulu to a plan that includes Live TV*, enjoy the entire library plus 50+ top live and on demand channels.
Watch TV anywhere with a huge streaming library featuring current and past seasons from many popular shows exclusively on Hulu including Seinfeld, This is Us, South Park and Fear the Walking Dead; bold Hulu Originals you can’t stream anywhere else including The Handmaid’s Tale, Harlots, The Mindy Project, and Casual; along with current shows, hit movies, kid’s series and more from many top channels including FOX, NBC, Disney Channel, ABC, Cartoon Network, FX and A&E. Limited and commercial-free options are available for Hulu plans without Live TV.
Hulu with Live TV:
Enjoy the entire Hulu streaming library, plus over 50 top Live and On Demand channels, including FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, ESPN, FX, NBCSN, FS1, History Channel and TNT. Watch live sports from top pro and college leagues plus regional sports networks available in many areas. Plus, enjoy national news with local feeds available in select cities, popular kids shows and can’t-miss events.
Features for Everyone:
With any subscription, you’ll enjoy features that help you customize how you watch TV.
• The more you watch, the better it gets. Enjoy a reimagined TV experience that adjusts to your tastes every time you use Hulu.
• Create up to 6 personalized profiles for the whole household. Enjoy your own collection of shows, movies, networks, and more.
• Track your favorites with My Stuff. Add shows, networks, and movies for quick access across your devices.
• Browse while you watch with Fliptray for recommendations of what to watch next.
Features for Hulu with Live TV:
If you’ve already signed up for Hulu with Live TV, enjoy additional features:
• Record Live TV with your Cloud DVR to watch your favorites anytime.
• Watch concurrent streams on multiple devices
• Track and record games and shows from your favorite teams with My Teams
*Hulu with Live TV plan only available on Apple TV Gen. 4 or iPhone/iPad running iOS10 or later.
Download the Hulu app now, and start enjoying Hulu’s Limited Commercial or No Commercial plans.
If you’re new to Hulu, your base Hulu subscription fee will be .99/month for the Limited Commercials plan or .99/month for the No Commercials plan. You’ll be charged as a recurring transaction through your iTunes account starting the end of your free trial (unless you cancel during the free trial). Payment will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel anytime, or turn off auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account. Hulu is available to US customers only.
This app features third party software, enabling third parties to calculate measurement statistics (e.g., Nielsen’s TV Ratings).
We may work with mobile advertising companies to help deliver online and in-app advertisements tailored to your interests based on your activities on our website and apps and on other, unaffiliated website and apps. To learn more, visit http://www.aboutads.info. To opt-out of online interest-based advertising, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices. To opt-out of cross-app advertising, download the App Choices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices. Hulu is committed to complying with the DAA’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising and the DAA’s Application of Self-Regulatory Principles for the Mobile Environment.
Hulu: Watch TV Shows & Stream the Latest Movies
New: You can now get to the content you love without even opening the Hulu app itself! What kind of sorcery is this? Well, it’s our new Widget! It lets you resume videos you were already watching straight from your lock screen.
Add our Widget with these simple steps:
1. Swipe right over the Home screen of your iPhone/iPad, Lock screen, or while you’re looking at your notifications
2. From there, scroll to the bottom and tap Edit
3. Find Hulu in the list of More Widgets and tap (+)
4. You should see the Hulu Widget at the bottom of your list. (Pro tip: reorder them by touching, holding and dragging them in the order that you want).
5. Access anytime by repeating step 1
Improvement: You would think that by now your iPad app SHOULD have learned that it belongs to you and you only. You’ve been probably wishing it wouldn’t ask you to select your profile every-dang-time you want to watch Hulu. But naw. It just kept asking. Good news is those days are over! We finally got to work on this issue, and you can now set a default profile and MAKE your app remember you. Problem solved!
However, in case you DO share your iPad (or your iPhone, ‘cause anything goes, really), you can still choose to have the profile select screen show up every time you launch our app. To each their own ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Improvement: We’re always on bug-killing duty. It’s a tough job, but somebody’s gotta do it.
© 2018 Duke Networks, LLC