by Tinybop Inc.
Cost: 2.99 USD
|Category||Education, Family, Educational, Games|
Immerse kids in the world of incredible animals to see how they play, eat, see, run, fly, grow, and feel. Every animal is interactive!
Play with and peek inside a tiger, a bat, a kangaroo, an elephant, and a sloth (coming next, along with more mammal friends).
Explore each animal’s anatomy — bones, fur, whiskers, and more. Designed for future zoologists to find out what makes mammals unique.
Mammals is No. 9 in Tinybop’s award-winning Explorer’s Library. Introduce your kids to big ideas in other Explorer’s Library apps, including The Human Body, Plants, Simple Machines, The Earth, Weather, Homes, Skyscrapers, and Space.
Each app teaches kids science literacy. Kids learn by observing, asking questions, making guesses, and playing in the app. We hope each app inspires conversations between you and your kids and opens doors to more learning in the world around you. Learn more at tinybop.com.
○ Discover how a Bengal Tiger, Little Brown Bat, Red Kangaroo, African Elephant, and a Two-Toed Sloth (coming soon) live and play!
○ Every mammal is interactive.
○ Explore the skeletal, muscular, nervous, circulatory, respiratory, urogenital, and digestive systems of each animal.
○ Study each mammal’s fur (even elephants have a little fur!).
○ See how each mammal sees by looking through their eyes with your device’s camera.
○ Race two animals at a time and see who’s fastest (hint: it’s not the sloth).
○ Learn how fast each mammal’s heart beats while it’s resting and moving.
○ Feed each mammal. Find out which one has sparkly poop — and why!
○ See how a baby elephant grows inside its mother.
○ See how a baby joey gets into the mama kangaroo’s pouch.
○ See how animals feel and react to tickling and stings.
○ Learn the bones in mammal skeletons and where they belong.
○ Scratch and attack to see how a tiger’s claws work.
○ Discover how a tiger uses its whiskers to sense what is near it.
○ Learn how bats hunt in the dark using echolocation to \”see.\”
○ Find out how elephants use their trunks.
○ Content reviewed by zoologists.
○ Interactive text labels in 50+ languages teach vocabulary.
○ FREE Mammals Handbook has technology tips and basic info for teachers and parents.
○ Original artwork by Wenjia Tang.
Our expert-reviewed handbook is full of facts, interaction hints, and discussion questions to support learning in this app, in the classroom or at home. Download in your app or at: http://tinybop.com/handbooks.
We take your and your child’s privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising.
When the camera, microphone, and other services are used within an app, your information is neither collected nor distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop, Inc. is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists. We make toys for tomorrow. We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: http://www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
Peek behind the scenes: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! Reach out: [email protected]
Compatible with iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, iPad 4 and higher. Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Welcome baby elephant into the world and discover the wonder of birth!
Also new: find out how baby kangaroo eats 🙂
If you <3 this app, please leave a review! It helps us out a lot & warms our hearts to hear from you.
© 2017 Duke Networks, LLC