by Rocketcat LLC
Cost: 10.99 USD
|Category||Games, Role Playing, Action, Entertainment|
New content update added that adds iOS 11 and iPhone X support, a bunch of new events, tweaks and fixes, and more! Another update is coming, see below for details.
Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Action-RPG. You manage a group of jerks as they explore cities, find weird people, and face up to 500 zombies at once. Everything’s randomized: locations, events, survivor personalities and skills. There’s a different story every time you play.
Travel the Death Road from Florida to Canada, the last nation on Earth. Find special events, rare encounters, and unique recruits. Recruit a grunting super-bodybuilder who’s strong enough to pick up and throw the car. Try to teach a dog how to walk upright and shoot a minigun.
Most of all, get eaten by enormous hordes of slow, classic-style zombies.
DEATH ROAD FEATURES:
– Designed for massive amounts of replay value.
– Character Maker lets you put friends and family into the game.
– Meet your custom characters during your travels. Get them eaten by mistake or on purpose.
– Make tough choices in text events that change depending on your group.
– Your team has different personalities, and someone may betray the others. Be careful!
– Lots and lots of secret events and unique characters with special abilities.
– Equip a wide variety of different weapons. Splat zombies with a flamethrower, battleaxe, hockey stick, wizard staff (lightning bolt), Mjolnir, boomerang, and much more.
– Canada jokes written by a real Canadian so they’re 100% accurate.
– Get rid of all humans and make an entire team composed of dogs driving the car.
– Airhorn weapon with incredibly realistic, computer-generated airhorn sounds.
Another update planned for January or February. We’re going to add even more new content, and look into some iOS specific things such as control tweaks!
As always, with big contents updates we will increase the price by a dollar.
– Fix for an issue that caused black bars on iPhone X
This is a quick addition to our recent update (EYEBALL), which added a lot of new text events, upgrades, perks, fixes, and more!
Next big update will hit in January or February. It will include another batch of new content to expand the game even more. We’re also planning on adding some requested mobile specific features, like more control tweak suggestions.
© 2017 Duke Networks, LLC