by Blue Wizard Digital
Cost: 2.99 USD
“A killer puzzle! 5/5 stars” – Touch Arcade
Become Skullface, a psycho slasher bent on slaughtering campers in this darkly comic ode to 80’s horror!
“An instant classic. 5/5” – Gamezebo
“A smart and addictive puzzler… you’re going to absolutely love it.” – Pocket Gamer
From the twisted mind behind Bejeweled and Peggle (and some other guys) comes a diabolical puzzle game that also happens to be a bloody tribute to the VHS era of videotape horror! No one is safe… no law enforcement enforces the law enough… and no animals or children are harmed… in the summer horror hit of 1984.
“Unusual? Yes. Wickedly good fun? You bet!” -Cult of Mac
“Brutally cute! Brilliant and funny… drenched in good-humored gore.” -Hardcore Gamer
• 11 gut-wrenching “videotapes” for over 140 puzzle levels + more to come!
• Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Cats! Don’t kill the cats!
• Unlock multiple psycho killers, including ones based on cult horror movies such as “American Mary”
• Starring Mark Meer (Cmdr Shepard from Mass Effect) and Derek Mears (Friday the 13th)
• Discover dozens of spectacular “Gorepack” kill scenes featuring wood-chippers, lawn mowers, Sumerian demon incantations, and more!
• Genuine synth-laden hair metal soundtrack by legendary Canadian band GNÜ TRUNTION
“Surprisingly wonderful… two thumbs way up!” -Jim Sterling, The Jimquisition
“Will slash its way into your heart.” -CGMagazine
“The most successful ode to slasher films ever” -RelyOnHorror
“Slayaway Camp is a killer.” -Gamespew
“A cute kill ’em up… sure, there’s dismemberment, decapitation and quite a lot of impaling, but it’s adorable.” -Rock Paper Shotgun
Visit http://www.slayawaycamp.com for tourism info or to sign up for the free Monthly Murderer Club!
Monster Update! A huge THANK YOU to everyone who has grabbed Slayaway Camp and slashed their way through our “killer puzzle.” This update adds a ton of bonus content and a new gore-free PG mode that lets you focus on the puzzles if your stomach just isn’t strong enough for all the cubic camper kill carnage. Don’t forget to leave us a review if you’ve been enjoying the game!
Happy Slaying from all of us at Blue Wizard.
Version 1.1 Release Notes:
• All-new PG (Puzzle Game) Mode scrubs away every ounce of blood, gore, and general horror movie havoc to let squeamish players focus on solving the mind-melting puzzles in relative safety.
• Added tons of extra kill scenes! Now every single murderer has their own custom Gorepack that unlocks when you find them.
• Congratulations to our community contest-winner: the “Batprince” killer can now be unlocked using your Skull Coins on the Mystery Box!
• PG Mode unlocks the “Yo! Skullface! After School Special” bonus mini-game, which is really just the Faces of Killed mini-game, but features Skullface practicing his murderous technique on inanimate targets.
• Enabled the latest Killer Kode in the options menu, and moved the “Enter Killer Kode” button to a more accessible spot in the menu.
• Updates to Movie Store tutorial to make the Mystery Box more obvious and the tutorial process a little more straightforward.
• ‘Movie Complete’ achievements should now be triggering on all movies. It should also retroactively trigger achievements for movies you’ve already completed.
• Fixes to some textures that had become distorted beyond what is reasonably acceptable within this space-time continuum.
• Improved timing and general well-being of animations when viewing Gorepacks from the Movie Store shelf.
• A few additional optimizations and minor bug fixes.
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @SlayawayCamp – also on Facebook.com/SlayawayCamp !
© 2017 Duke Networks, LLC