by Blue Wizard Digital
Cost: 2.99 USD
|Category||Games, Strategy, Puzzle|
“A killer puzzle! 5/5 stars” – Touch Arcade
Become Skullface, a psycho slasher bent on slaughtering campers in this darkly comic ode to 80’s horror!
“An instant classic. 5/5” – Gamezebo
“A smart and addictive puzzler… you’re going to absolutely love it.” – Pocket Gamer
From the twisted mind behind Bejeweled and Peggle (and some other guys) comes a diabolical puzzle game that also happens to be a bloody tribute to the VHS era of videotape horror! No one is safe… no law enforcement enforces the law enough… and no animals or children are harmed… in the summer horror hit of 1984.
“Unusual? Yes. Wickedly good fun? You bet!” -Cult of Mac
“Brutally cute! Brilliant and funny… drenched in good-humored gore.” -Hardcore Gamer
• 11 gut-wrenching “videotapes” for over 140 puzzle levels + more to come!
• Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Cats! Don’t kill the cats!
• Unlock multiple psycho killers, including ones based on cult horror movies such as “American Mary”
• Starring Mark Meer (Cmdr Shepard from Mass Effect) and Derek Mears (Friday the 13th)
• Discover dozens of spectacular “Gorepack” kill scenes featuring wood-chippers, lawn mowers, Sumerian demon incantations, and more!
• All-new DELETED SCENES revealed for each movie, for optional ‘extra-challenge’ puzzles!
• Now includes a fresh new set of Series 1 iMessage stickers!!
• Genuine synth-laden hair metal soundtrack by legendary Canadian band GNÜ TRUNTION
• No internet required! We’re proud to present Slayaway Camp as a fully offline game experience. Slash on an airplane, bus, or out in the woods around the campfire!
“Surprisingly wonderful… two thumbs way up!” -Jim Sterling, The Jimquisition
“Will slash its way into your heart.” -CGMagazine
“The most successful ode to slasher films ever” -RelyOnHorror
“Slayaway Camp is a killer.” -Gamespew
“A cute kill ’em up… sure, there’s dismemberment, decapitation and quite a lot of impaling, but it’s adorable.” -Rock Paper Shotgun
Visit http://www.slayawaycamp.com for tourism info or to sign up for the free Monthly Murderer Club!
1.4 Update: A minor bug fix.
1.3 Update: SUPER SUMMER SLASHER UPDATE! Once again, a massive THANK YOU to everyone for their support of Slayaway Camp. We’re hyped to announce a brand new update that adds a ton of new stuff, and fixes a few minor bugs. Check below for the full list of changes & features!
Happy Slaying from all of us at Blue Wizard! Don’t forget to leave a review and tell us what you think… we will make sure every single review gets read around the campfire while Jason, studio head and Slayaway Camp Director, brandishes a chainsaw and looks menacingly in our direction from the surrounding trees.
Version 1.3 Release Notes:
• DELETED SCENES UNLOCKED! We’ve added a handful of juicy challenge levels to each of the movies, FOR FREE! Deleted Scenes are puzzles that were deemed too tricky or absurd for the main movie scenes. They are entirely optional, for the truly hardcore puzzle solvers, and each one comes with a little behind the scenes flavour about the making of the Slayaway Camp horror movie series!
• iMessage Stickers! If you’re on the latest iOS version, this update unlocks a whole set of cool Slayaway Camp stickers you can slap all over your iMessage chats. Enjoy!
• Killer-Specific Camera Filters! Now certain killers tweak how the game colors appear. Some killers are more dramatic than others but each one gives a fun new way to see the Slayaway Camp puzzles. Color Filters can be disabled from the options menu.
• 3 Brand New Mystery Killers may now appear from your evil, rattling Mystery Box!
• Unlock the new Feaster Bunny killer using the Killer Kode “BEASTER” in the Killer Kode box. Also – we’ve hidden a secret Easter Egg level in one of the movies’ Deleted Scenes. Just in time for East… oh. Well… Better late than never!?
• Improvements to the Gore Slider for more accurate gore-osities.
• Use the options menu to switch the exit portal to something different. Like maybe a cute little Kitty Face!! Or… a demonic magic summoning circle. Whatever!
• Many UI improvements for better clarity and interaction.
• Smoothed audio in certain places.
• Fixed issues with Achievements & Leaderboards not updating correctly.
• PLUS Innumerable minor bug fixes and tweaks to improve your time at SLAYAWAY CAMP!
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter @SlayawayCamp – we’re also on Facebook.com/SlayawayCamp !
© 2017 Duke Networks, LLC